1. Lollapalooza– Featuring a variety of artists from Eminem to Lorde, located in Chicago’s Grant Park, this three-day music festival kicks off on Aug. 1.
2. Country Thunder– This Twin Lakes, Wis. festival will host headliners Jason Aldean, Miranda Lambert and Brantley Gilbert when it kicks off on July 14.
3. Coachella- The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival will boast names like Bastille, Calvin Harris and Kid Cudi this year over two weekends, April 11-13 and 18-20, in California.
4. Rock On The Range- Ohio may not be the first state that comes to mind for rock music, but Columbus hosts the three-day festival May 16-18 with headliners Guns N Roses, Avenged Sevenfold and Kid Rock.
5. Bonnaroo- Country is not the only kind of music you will find in Tennessee. Manchester, Tenn. is home to this year’s Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival. With names like Kanye West and Elton John, the festival has something for everyone.