When you wake up in the morning and are getting ready for your work out, you may not always feel up to it. Either you feel tired, or sore, or just want to sleep in a little more. You may not listen to music during your workout, but it has been researched that listening to music with up tempo beats will speed up your heart beat and increase your motivation to want to work out! Here are some songs you can download to your iTunes:
1. Pharrell Williams– Happy
2. Black Eyed Peas– Pump It
3. Jimmy Eat World– The Middle
4. Fall Out Boy– Sugar We’re Goin Down
5. Maroon 5– Harder to Breathe
6. OutKast– Hey Ya!
7. Florence and The Machine– Dog Days Are Over
8. Eminem– Lose Yourself
9. Fall Out Boy– My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark
10. Lenny Kravitz– Fly Away
There are so many more! These are just a few motivational and inspirational tunes that will get you pumped and ready for an awesome workout!