1. Buy a pair of ray bans. They are a bit on the expensive side, but they are classic and will never go out of style.
2. Invest in a nice pair of nude gladiator sandals. They will go with everything you wear.
3. Wear wedges whenever you can.
4. Find a swimsuit that is right for YOU. Do not try and follow the latest trends find a swimsuit that you are comfortable in and works for you.
5. Wear as little makeup as possible. Natural is beautiful in the summer.
6. High-waisted shorts are adorable and make every outfit look great.
7. Don’t overdue it on the crop tops.
8. Invest in at least 3 go to summer dresses that you can throw on at a moments notice.